• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CHUCKY'S TREE HOUSE !

chucky

Well, like Arlo Guthrie.....guess I need pictures with circles and arrows......(aka, Alice's Restaurant)
To this day i have no idea how yall make circles and arrows on pictures and post them i do good to just get the pics posted ! the dark spot on that rubber flap is blood and skin and a few hairs when i got under there which was a pain and the white strip on the narrow lip is im thinkinking the back of my skull or top of neck cause its the exact same width and i was able to talk to one of the guys that helped lift the cab today in my driveway and he said he thought i was done before him and back neighbor got their hands and shoulders under the dr. side black molding and the fella today had a big knot poped up on his shoulder for a week from his efforts but says hes fine now thank goodness ! I owe them everything !

marchplumber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Chucky has no hair?
Fuzzy Wuzzy was a Bear!
Fuzzy Wuzzy had some hair................

I'll stop now..............how many of us "old people" remember that rhyme?

I went back through the build part of the thread, before Chucky tried to disable his Cat 3116 with a head butt! AMAZING work, Sir!! Truly some good stuff there!

chucky

Fuzzy Wuzzy was a Bear!

I went back through the build part of the thread, before Chucky tried to disable his Cat 3116 with a head butt! AMAZING work, Sir!! Truly some good stuff there!
Thank you its like being a banjo player 90% of the time your out of tune and the 10% you are creates mixed emotions !!!! And there wasnt a mass of hair on my hat holder to start off with i rubbed it all off with my hand trying to think of a better idea !

chucky

Fuzzy Wuzzy was a Bear!

Didnt the Stones cut that tune back in the late 60s

Third From Texas

Im well versed in HIPPY i will have to go look it up i cant see the adult stuff on youtube they want me to give my life story to see that stuff !
You don't really have to use your real information. All you ever need in most cases is a burner gmail account.

I have about 30.

True story....

Just never sign up for anything requiring a phone number and avoid the 2-factor authentication stuff.