• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CHUCKY'S TREE HOUSE !

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well, like Arlo Guthrie.....guess I need pictures with circles and arrows......(aka, Alice's Restaurant)
To this day i have no idea how yall make circles and arrows on pictures and post them i do good to just get the pics posted ! the dark spot on that rubber flap is blood and skin and a few hairs when i got under there which was a pain and the white strip on the narrow lip is im thinkinking the back of my skull or top of neck cause its the exact same width and i was able to talk to one of the guys that helped lift the cab today in my driveway and he said he thought i was done before him and back neighbor got their hands and shoulders under the dr. side black molding and the fella today had a big knot poped up on his shoulder for a week from his efforts but says hes fine now thank goodness ! I owe them everything !

marchplumber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Chucky has no hair?
Fuzzy Wuzzy was a Bear!
Fuzzy Wuzzy had some hair................

I'll stop now..............how many of us "old people" remember that rhyme?

I went back through the build part of the thread, before Chucky tried to disable his Cat 3116 with a head butt! AMAZING work, Sir!! Truly some good stuff there!

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Fuzzy Wuzzy was a Bear!

I went back through the build part of the thread, before Chucky tried to disable his Cat 3116 with a head butt! AMAZING work, Sir!! Truly some good stuff there!
Thank you its like being a banjo player 90% of the time your out of tune and the 10% you are creates mixed emotions !!!! And there wasnt a mass of hair on my hat holder to start off with i rubbed it all off with my hand trying to think of a better idea !

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Fuzzy Wuzzy was a Bear!

Didnt the Stones cut that tune back in the late 60s

Third From Texas

Im well versed in HIPPY i will have to go look it up i cant see the adult stuff on youtube they want me to give my life story to see that stuff !
You don't really have to use your real information. All you ever need in most cases is a burner gmail account.

I have about 30.

True story....

Just never sign up for anything requiring a phone number and avoid the 2-factor authentication stuff.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks