• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CUCV-II (CUCV2) Dually

Stonepicker1

Wife said I could ,so I did.

I won the 2000 CUCV-II, Dually out in Johnston, Iowa.

Has only 6,123 miles. Listed as won't start....should be an easy fix I hope.

It went higher than I wanted to pay and I was ready to stop bidding, then the wife said it was ok to place another bid.;)

Attachments

fuzzytoaster

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I had a feeling you were on it, I only bid modestly as I could have used it but you're the "CUCV-II-Guru" (has a nice ring to it don't you think?) so she'll be in good hands. Can't wait to see more pics and etc of her! :beer:

pmramsey

I helped the price get to your final price today but I finally convinced myself there will me more in the future and perhaps even closer to home. Having said that...you have what appears to be a fine piece of equipment and I am beginning to take on the color of the truck.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Great score!

As you know the controller on the side of the fuel pump is the first place to start. The CUCV-II I got out of Iowa had a bad ECU in the dash. Ordered a replacement off of eBay. The Iowa NG put 24v thru the 12v system. Not good.

Does the wife unit know about the LSSV yet?

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sounds good Phil. Let me know before you come up, would like to buy a cpl of things for you.

Stonepicker1

Update:

GP had me down for a pickup no later than today(31st). Called the REP (Tom Forst ) and I can do the pickup later.

Plans are to be at Camp Dodge on the 9th of June to do the recovery. REP says he out at OKC and as long as I can do the loading by myself, I can show up any day in the week and load the truck. Just have to call a few days ahead to let him know.

More to follow....

Kenny, I have LED lights for you. plus the other items.

amgeneral72

Your killing me. I so want one.

Now I'm going to have to go buy my buddy's LSSV ambulance he's been trying to pawn off on me.

It might not have a pick-up bed but it is a dully with A/C and a cd player. What other MV ever came with those?

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks