• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CUCV-II (CUCV2) Dually

fuzzytoaster

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Your killing me. I so want one.

It might not have a pick-up bed but it is a dully with A/C and a cd player. What other MV ever came with those?
I'm positive they don't come with a CD player, it's a fleet package so manual windows, A/C, radio, seats at least this was the setup on the LSSV crew cab. Still it's a step up!

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Your killing me. I so want one.

Now I'm going to have to go buy my buddy's LSSV ambulance he's been trying to pawn off on me.

It might not have a pick-up bed but it is a dully with A/C and a cd player. What other MV ever came with those?

View attachment 626216
Oooof, I've seen those before and drooled many gallons over them. Boy, I'd like that. Duramax too right?

amgeneral72

It has a factory cd player. We picked it up from a chevy dealer in Pennsylvania with I think 1,200 miles on it. I have driven it to Aberdeen I don't know how many times pulling a heavy trailer. It pulls it like its not even there & thats with the back full as well.

I think it has about 60,000 miles on it now. If everything falls into place it might be sitting in my driveway soon.

Last edited:

CUCVFAN

Gunner's Mate First Class
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm positive they don't come with a CD player, it's a fleet package so manual windows, A/C, radio, seats at least this was the setup on the LSSV crew cab. Still it's a step up!
Well, there were two 05 crew cab trucks on GL a couple of years ago with CD players, and I'm almost certain that StonePicker's LSSV has one, so don't be too positive... ;-)

I suspect it depends on something else like maybe the year and/or model?

Some definitely came with CD players, as well as cruise control, power windows, power locks and power mirrors.

fuzzytoaster

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well, there were two 05 crew cab trucks on GL a couple of years ago with CD players, and I'm almost certain that StonePicker's LSSV has one, so don't be too positive... ;-)

I suspect it depends on something else like maybe the year and/or model?

Some definitely came with CD players, as well as cruise control, power windows, power locks and power mirrors.
Stonepicker's was the one I went to look at to buy and it was fleet stock.

CUCVFAN

Gunner's Mate First Class
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well, it *had* a CD player, at least when it was up on GL. I think the pics show it on this site. What exactly do you mean by fleet stock? Just plain jain work truck package?

There are trucks with the power options, but I've not seen any crew cabs with them. Granted, the sample size I am using is somewhat limited.

Stonepicker1

Update: I'm about 8 hours from Camp Dodge.

Left South Florida Tuesday around 3 pm. Drove until 4 am and took a nap for a few hours at a rest stop in Tennessee.

Picking the dually up Thursday morning.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Outstanding. I hope the journey is boring and uneventful. We came up here to the GA house a few weeks back in the SECM. Had a blowout in Atlanta traffic. I was super happy about having 4 back tires that day. Love the duallys.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks