• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Declassified rarities from USSR

USSR

I would love to hear more myself Ithink its fasinating they are using tanks and equipment from WWII. I hate that it's having to happen.... I think we would all like to hear from someone from Russia on this topic we are only hearing from our side....
I'm from Ukraine)

trukhead

Thankjyou for your posts. The posts are always interesting! My greatest wish is for you (the Ukrainians) and you (the Russians) may again find peace and compriimise and return all the tanks and other accoutrements of war back to their pedestals so you can remember as a memory the hostilities. It is always the politicians that get in the way of us (the little people) being friends. I have the opportunity to have some Russian pen-pals and I also know some Ukrainians and I realize we are all really the same. I wish for your regions to find peace and satisfaction and compromise to create harmony with your countries and regions.

USSR

Thankjyou for your posts. The posts are always interesting! My greatest wish is for you (the Ukrainians) and you (the Russians) may again find peace and compriimise and return all the tanks and other accoutrements of war back to their pedestals so you can remember as a memory the hostilities. It is always the politicians that get in the way of us (the little people) being friends. I have the opportunity to have some Russian pen-pals and I also know some Ukrainians and I realize we are all really the same. I wish for your regions to find peace and satisfaction and compromise to create harmony with your countries and regions.
Thanks, but the war is already in my city .. Today my wife's office was shot ...

USSR

By the way, I showed a video of the IS3 TANK - this morning he came into the fight - destroyed post army unit was ...

USSR

So they got that tank up and running huh? Watched a video of them working on it getting it started.
Yes, tank works - already shoots.
Additionally, on tank established two machine guns (DSK - 12,7 mm and 12,7 mm heavy machine gun KORD).

New photo IS 3 (Kramatorsk,Ukraine)
post-63907-0-92809300-1404253008_thumb.jpg

USSR

What is writing stand for on back of tank?
"To Lvov (Lviv)" - Lvov - It is a city in western Ukraine (a hotbed of fascism) punishers on my land ... During World War II, my grandfather wrote on tanks and shells - " To Berlin"
-34eOmlovS4.jpgtank.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks