• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Denton NC MV & Surplus Show 14-16 April 2016

tacticalmike

my truck came in today! runs great. we have a few more weeks to get ready and the show will be here.....excited!!!!

please read over the first post in this thread for show information. any other questions please ask and we will try to get you an answer asap. cya there!

driver200150

Ok everyone attending the show. I will be their early on Wednesday the 13th. I should be their around noon awaiting the arrival of everyone showing up early. I will be helping everyone get situated in their sites and help solve any problems that arise. If anyone has any questions do not hesitate to ask Me ,Mike ,or Patt.

Ford Mechanic

Ok everyone attending the show. I will be their early on Wednesday the 13th. I should be their around noon awaiting the arrival of everyone showing up early. I will be helping everyone get situated in their sites and help solve any problems that arise. If anyone has any questions do not hesitate to ask Me ,Mike ,or Patt.
Well be there Wednesday afternoon! 923 and a Ram pulling a big camper

bikeman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just out of curiosity, for both the Friday Convoy and the BBQ Convoys (separate items) Does anyone have Convoy signs? I have no issue being trail as I can turn the ambers on.

tacticalmike

ALL MV DRIVERS/OWNERS: Saturday is going to be the main day for spectators that are coming in. They are there to see and learn about MV's so we are thinking Saturday morning would be a good idea "if you can" to please put your MV up in the field all in one area so they can be viewed by the spectators. If for some reason you cannot that is fine. Most spectators will not feel comfortable walking up into your private camp spot to look at your MV . We ask that you do this hoping it will be more of a crowd pleaser and also help "our" hobby/event grow by getting people wanting to get into owning an MV and being a part of steel soldiers etc......
And we will do a group photo.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks