• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce in a mud puddle vid

scooter01922

Deuce in a mud PUDDLE vid

Well guys, here ya go. The spot in front of my truck was really nasty last week due to runoff from all the melting snow. I stepped in the wrong spot and sunk halfway to me knee. Needless to say i was worried how far the deuce would sink. Gave it a week to drain but still figured that i may as well tape it just in case something interesting happened. Nothing did happen, truck didn't even notice the little bit of glop. Now that i see it from this angle the exhaust color does bug me a bit though. Seemed far too white in the vid.....hmmm well guess i'll keep an eye on it. Oh and here are a few pics to show just how deep the slop was in relation to a deuce wheel.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9Fjo6lOlec[/media]

Attachments

Last edited:

Engine5

Scooter, these guys are ganging up on you, I got your back brother. (but next time have some freekin mud) Anyways at least you have yours out, I still cant drive mine for 2 months.
Doc says nothing heavier than a coffee cup, so steering a deuce is out of the question. Thanks for the vid

powerhouseduece

Its a rough crowd around here aint it scoot? If you just tell the story you get hit with nopics
And now that you poast a vid. and pics you still catch hell. There is now winning with this crowed is there?

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
So, I guess that's what mud is like in Massachusetts. Really light and a Prius can get through it.

Here's some pics of Virginia mud and our MVs.

Attachments

burt gummers

scoot i have some extra flame suits here if ya want to borrow one. if ya look at the title it does not say deuce in a mud bog but rather deuce in a mud puddle...and thats what you saw lol.

Last edited:

DUG

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
After seeing the video I no longer want the deuce I won on GL. If THAT is all a deuce can do, I think I'll sell off the one waiting in EUC hell and try for a 5 ton or larger. :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks