• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce in a mud puddle vid

scooter01922

Deuce in a mud PUDDLE vid

Well guys, here ya go. The spot in front of my truck was really nasty last week due to runoff from all the melting snow. I stepped in the wrong spot and sunk halfway to me knee. Needless to say i was worried how far the deuce would sink. Gave it a week to drain but still figured that i may as well tape it just in case something interesting happened. Nothing did happen, truck didn't even notice the little bit of glop. Now that i see it from this angle the exhaust color does bug me a bit though. Seemed far too white in the vid.....hmmm well guess i'll keep an eye on it. Oh and here are a few pics to show just how deep the slop was in relation to a deuce wheel.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9Fjo6lOlec[/media]

Attachments

Last edited:

Engine5

Scooter, these guys are ganging up on you, I got your back brother. (but next time have some freekin mud) Anyways at least you have yours out, I still cant drive mine for 2 months.
Doc says nothing heavier than a coffee cup, so steering a deuce is out of the question. Thanks for the vid

powerhouseduece

Its a rough crowd around here aint it scoot? If you just tell the story you get hit with nopics
And now that you poast a vid. and pics you still catch hell. There is now winning with this crowed is there?

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
So, I guess that's what mud is like in Massachusetts. Really light and a Prius can get through it.

Here's some pics of Virginia mud and our MVs.

Attachments

burt gummers

scoot i have some extra flame suits here if ya want to borrow one. if ya look at the title it does not say deuce in a mud bog but rather deuce in a mud puddle...and thats what you saw lol.

Last edited:

DUG

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
After seeing the video I no longer want the deuce I won on GL. If THAT is all a deuce can do, I think I'll sell off the one waiting in EUC hell and try for a 5 ton or larger. :)