• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Diy rock sliders

Status
Not open for further replies.

islandguydon

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Shakem-Deep

Well I started the installation. I decided to go black to match the bumpers. I had a few body men there looking at a few of the customary body dent repairs and they loved these sliders.

Mike from Clarks 4X4 said "These are the best custom made nerf bars I has ever seen."

I am liking this build. Thanks for making me look good...!

I also removed the bench seat, floor mat and insulation. I am installing a set of Hemit Buckets.....[thumbzup] Gave the bench seat to a fellow member thursday.

Attachments

mudman

I too have started my install, but decided I needed new cab mounts as well. So after driving to Reno to Summitt Racing and geting the new mounts to install tomorrow. I didn't want to mount up the new sliders and then have to move the cab. It may have made it look corny.!!

islandguydon

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I hear ya, I have body work and a paint job b-4 I install these. Just proped it up to check the fit. 100% right on, perfect fit.[thumbzup]

mudman

Hey CUCVNUT, there is nothing fake about these "Sliders". They are double tough. They weigh about 80 lbs per side.

Sharecropper & 1ton you get these custom built from "SHANKEM-DEEP". He will build them for you. Takes about 3 weeks though. They are crazy stought, and will stop a train if they have to. Good Luck, you will be glad you did, I am!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks