• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Diy rock sliders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shankem-Deep

I'm glad you guys are stoked about these!! Just try and be patient and remember I only get to work on these after I get off from my full time job. I've been getting alot done and will be shipping sets out weekly. Mudman, I should be shipping out your set next week possibly the week after. I'm not taking anymore orders for the trucks until I get the M-1009 sliders squared away. Then I will go back to my original plan of building sets then selling. Many thanks to you guys that ordered these sliders from me!!! I'm on it guys!

Shankem-Deep

I am impressed with what was shipped to me. I had them in my truck and stopped by the local 4x4 shop. The owner wanted the manufactures number. I told him they are custom made and they were all surprised at the precision quality. Darren Evans rocks so I gave them his number.
Thanks Don!!! Did you get yours on yet? PICS!!!?

True Knight

[thumbzup] No hurry for me, I can't put them on right now and they would be sitting and that would be a waste, you can ship to the needy first.
Ha ha, I'm really not in a rush for them, I'm just excited to get em and put them on! I've been wanting some sliders since I put some dents in the lower body at the 4 wheel parts car crush last year. Ha ha...

Shankem-Deep

you guys are some cool customers! I want to get these truck sliders done because i'm excited to show you guys something else i will offering. I think you guys will dig it!

jdeoliveira74

BTW I still want a set for my m1009 for sure. Just finishing up some stuff around house before I spend more on the truck gotta keep the wife happy...happy wife happy life!

mudman

Just got mine today!!!!! They look Sweeeeeet!!!! will be mounting them up this weekend.
Darren if you ever need any references, please feel feel to have who ever get a hold of me.!!
Once again thanks for a great product.
I will be taking some pictures of the install and posting them when done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks