• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Diy rock sliders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharecropper

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Folks, I just received my Rock Sliders from Shankum, and I can tell you that I am impressed to say the least! The quality of fabrication and weld is better that top quality - heck it is the best I have ever seen!

Thanks Darren for an excellent product!

mudman

He gets busier than a three legged cat in a litter box. I takes him a while but well worth the wait.. You will get a woody when you get them!!!

islandguydon

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am embarrassed. I got 1/2 way through my 1028 restore project and got to busy. I should post the complete installation pictures with in a few weeks. I am still impressed with the grab bars you made me. Perfect fit. Your products rock ...![thumbzup][thumbzup]

998Junkie

I am embarrassed. I got 1/2 way through my 1028 restore project and got to busy. I should post the complete installation pictures with in a few weeks. I am still impressed with the grab bars you made me. Perfect fit. Your products rock ...![thumbzup][thumbzup]
Mine are all mounted, had a chance to give em a good run down to the local Starbucks here, they held up fine.:whistle:

True Knight

By the way Shankem, this is when I realized I needed some rock sliders and undercarriage armor. I wish I had your sliders then!

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfvOiKeMXYw&hd=1[/media]

Shankem-Deep

Thanks. Shankem-Deep is the one responsible for the great work on the sliders, i highly suggest anyone looking to put sliders on to get with him and order some. Now all i need is someone that can build me some bumpers lol.
Those look good man!! Funny you should ask about the bumpers. I've been thinking about bulding a set! Did everything go ok with the install? I haven't got any feedback from the '09 sets I've sent out. Let me know if you had any problems or suggestions with the install.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks