• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Ever Seen a crew cab M35 on 16.00 20's and a B cummins??

scootertrs

Don't believe bridge height clearanc signs... at least not in Puerto Rico

Hey, how tall are you looking to be? seems to me my stack is right at 10' 6". I think the only signs to worry about are the parkin lot ones.

We run around with 13'6" all the time heck i have permited 15' 5" before. just gota watch evey wire,knock on wood, and cross your fingers!
We were responding to a hurricane cleanup in Puerto Rico, right by Roosevelt Roads AFBase, and were bringing large wood grinders to help reduce and recycle their debris... well, on the way into our job site in Fajardo, PR, our 13'6" wood grinder had to go under an overpass labeled as 14'10", and long story short, one exhaust stack and a few notches in the overpass later, we made it. Seems that when a road is resurfaced there, they never take it down to the base, and all they do is rough up the surface and lay down a new layer of asphalt. Needless to say, we were glad this happened at 4am and all the damage was minimal to both the grinder and the overpass.

Moral of the story... if in doubt, or even if not... break out the measuring tape.

Unforgiven

This is what I was thinking about doing with my M36. Since it has 17' behind the stock cab, I figure swap on a stock M35 bed and have plenty of fram for the crew cab, yes?

That's a perfect idea. In hindsight I kind of wish now that I would have bought an M36 instead of the M35. But it's such a pain to get registered that I don't really feel like going through that again. Are M36 trucks easy to find?

jedimastergary

Has anyone ever put more than two cabs together on a Deuce?...like a 6-door, or 8-door?
I saw one here in Washington state on the highway once that was 6 doors wish I could have found it parked so i could have seen it better kind of hard to get good view at 60 Miles per hour.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks