• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Final Headcount, SoCal Fall Trip

First Mine trip:

Hope someone posts the second mine trip photos!!!! The ones requiring new seat cusions on the jeep.....

Attachments

Last edited:

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Here's some from BLKHMMWV. I have some too, just gotta find the time to get them up here. The deal that Jeff got into is in these.

MobileMe Gallery

Again, thanks to Shovel Weenie, AKA Yellowbronc for those brats and tard, those hit the spot!

Last edited:

998Junkie

Thanks for all the great pics so far! So... I was waiting for someone to start a "pics" thread... are we going to use this thread for pics??? I have some to post up!:-D
I have some more stuff to post, I can put it in a new thread with just the after action photo's. Nice meeting you and your wife and friends, I hope to do business with you very soon.:-D

hole

First off, Thank You to every person who attended !! This was the best Dirtbag yet, and they will only get better!! By the time it hit me to take pics it was Sunday after some had left already, but heres some of mine.
PS. Hundy, I changed my avatar just for you :wink:

Attachments

100dollarman

First off, Thank You to every person who attended !! This was the best Dirtbag yet, and they will only get better!! By the time it hit me to take pics it was Sunday after some had left already, but heres some of mine.
PS. Hundy, I changed my avatar just for you :wink:

HaHaHa!!! Now, we need to change your screen name to "Bunny Hole" ! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
All right, i'll yank out some of mine.:oops: I have some vid too. Maybe this w-end.

Attachments

DavidWymore

This is fantastic. I missed it again. Haven't been hanging around cuz I'd pretty much given up on getting a deuce and then one dropped in my lap so I'm hanging around again only to find out I'm too late. Fail.

:x

Well, anyway since this is a SoCal thread might as well say howdy and I finally got a deuce. Rough, cruddy old beast but maybe I'll be able to get it goin', for a water truck at the shop at least. Probably gonna be parts hunting on a shoestring budget soon. Have a thread for it in the Deuce forum.

hole

Epic fail !:p Welcome back, as you can see in the pics, not everyone brought a Deuce. Everyone is welcome MV or not. Hundy & Will, thanks for posting up your pics, got me thinking about a spring time trip....:twisted:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks