• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Findlay 2012 Armed Forces Day Event

seekhim1

Hi, I'm new to site, Do you have to be military to go ( I'm not a veteran or anything ) I just bought a M109 and looks like I'll be needing axle seals and such...Will this be a good place to get them? I have talked to some of you and look foward to meeting you in person...thank you and God Bless terry

gunboy1656

No you don't have to be military to show up, just have to love green trucks.

As far as parts you can find just about anything there if you hunt. There is a parts thread that you can post what you need and some member will bring if they have it.

treva2

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I just bought a new calendar today. Now I'm looking for a reasonably priced fuel tank for a deuce. Anybody have one that is coming to Findlay .......this year.

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
treva2, please enter a city into your profile location. It will help down the road if you are in need of assistance so people can tell if they are close to you or not.

GamaGoatGirl

Is there a list somewhere of who is planning on attending the show in Findlay? Trying to convince Doghead to make the trip out! I already put in for the vacation days!

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Is there a list somewhere of who is planning on attending the show in Findlay? Trying to convince Doghead to make the trip out! I already put in for the vacation days!
Tell him to make the trip! It'll be like going to the 7-11. Besides, the whole crowd will be there- Don, Ed, Tony, Bill, Pat, Fred, the other Ed, Andy, Steve, Mike X 3 or 4, Eric, a few Daves, Paul, and so on!

1stSarge

ARE YOU SERIOUS?:shock:

Kip, will you text Julie in the morning and tell her that she is going to have to return those socks with the toes in them and the Elvis tee-shirt? I don’t want to be the one to tell her.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks