• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

**florida military vehicle trail ride**

pctrans

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Withlacoochee State Forest. On the Pasco/Hernando county line. East of I-75, just south of 98/50. Nice job on the video V/Swife!

stalker

Put together a little movie of the trail riding from our view (downloaded a you tube link in next post). So, Rick...ENJOY! Should have titled it Trail Riding With Rick :-D.

I had a wonderful time. Especially driving! This was my first time doing that EVER. Now I really know why you all love it so much. It was nice to see familiar faces and also some new ones. Missed a bunch of you as well. Really hoping to see you ALL in February.

@ Pete: Beginers luck that I wasn't a victom of the mud and water. Tim or Vinny were probably buggin' you on the radio and you were distracted :) You were a lot of fun this trip. Love the light!
Very nicely done sexy lady!! Glad you joined the SS group. Now of course being the observant guy I am, I can't help but notice your multimedia abilities right out of the shoot so speaking for Vinny and I you will now become the multimedia/public affairs/advertising agency/human resources for all of our upcoming events.

vinny-socom1-wife

Thanks guys! Is there enough funds to hire an assistant?
It was fun to make. Next time I want to gather pics from other participants. Felt bad I didn't have any of the big boys splashing around.

Thanks for the warm welcome Tim!

<3

caliber1

Is there a date yet for the event in February? Need to have something to look forward to. 8)

Great job on the video Jessica. [thumbzup]

can't believe how much water there is out there. I don't live far from there, and we don't have anything like that here.

rbeasley66

Put together a little movie of the trail riding from our view (downloaded a you tube link in next post). So, Rick...ENJOY! Should have titled it Trail Riding With Rick :-D.

I had a wonderful time. Especially driving! This was my first time doing that EVER. Now I really know why you all love it so much. It was nice to see familiar faces and also some new ones. Missed a bunch of you as well. Really hoping to see you ALL in February.

@ Pete: Beginers luck that I wasn't a victom of the mud and water. Tim or Vinny were probably buggin' you on the radio and you were distracted :) You were a lot of fun this trip. Love the light!
That was an awsome video, it's great following you cause I get lots of camera time lol. I had a great time also and was really impressed with the M1009/Blazer in the mud and water.
Oh by the way, I like your seat covers :razz:

rbeasley66

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHMLpMjwN4U&feature=player_detailpage[/media]

Two Deuce's crossing a river to go get stuck on the other side.

vinny-socom1-wife

Glad you had some pictures to fill in the gaps, Rick. Next time I may have to be your co pilot so I can get some nice shots of our "Blaze". Actually sounds like I will be getting to test ride a lot of vehicles to keep up with Jack's rep.:p
It really was a great day!