• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

**florida military vehicle trail ride**

pctrans

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Withlacoochee State Forest. On the Pasco/Hernando county line. East of I-75, just south of 98/50. Nice job on the video V/Swife!

stalker

Put together a little movie of the trail riding from our view (downloaded a you tube link in next post). So, Rick...ENJOY! Should have titled it Trail Riding With Rick :-D.

I had a wonderful time. Especially driving! This was my first time doing that EVER. Now I really know why you all love it so much. It was nice to see familiar faces and also some new ones. Missed a bunch of you as well. Really hoping to see you ALL in February.

@ Pete: Beginers luck that I wasn't a victom of the mud and water. Tim or Vinny were probably buggin' you on the radio and you were distracted :) You were a lot of fun this trip. Love the light!
Very nicely done sexy lady!! Glad you joined the SS group. Now of course being the observant guy I am, I can't help but notice your multimedia abilities right out of the shoot so speaking for Vinny and I you will now become the multimedia/public affairs/advertising agency/human resources for all of our upcoming events.

vinny-socom1-wife

Thanks guys! Is there enough funds to hire an assistant?
It was fun to make. Next time I want to gather pics from other participants. Felt bad I didn't have any of the big boys splashing around.

Thanks for the warm welcome Tim!

<3

caliber1

Is there a date yet for the event in February? Need to have something to look forward to. 8)

Great job on the video Jessica. [thumbzup]

can't believe how much water there is out there. I don't live far from there, and we don't have anything like that here.

rbeasley66

Put together a little movie of the trail riding from our view (downloaded a you tube link in next post). So, Rick...ENJOY! Should have titled it Trail Riding With Rick :-D.

I had a wonderful time. Especially driving! This was my first time doing that EVER. Now I really know why you all love it so much. It was nice to see familiar faces and also some new ones. Missed a bunch of you as well. Really hoping to see you ALL in February.

@ Pete: Beginers luck that I wasn't a victom of the mud and water. Tim or Vinny were probably buggin' you on the radio and you were distracted :) You were a lot of fun this trip. Love the light!
That was an awsome video, it's great following you cause I get lots of camera time lol. I had a great time also and was really impressed with the M1009/Blazer in the mud and water.
Oh by the way, I like your seat covers :razz:

rbeasley66

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHMLpMjwN4U&feature=player_detailpage[/media]

Two Deuce's crossing a river to go get stuck on the other side.

vinny-socom1-wife

Glad you had some pictures to fill in the gaps, Rick. Next time I may have to be your co pilot so I can get some nice shots of our "Blaze". Actually sounds like I will be getting to test ride a lot of vehicles to keep up with Jack's rep.:p
It really was a great day!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks