• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Florida Rally is On!

vinny-socom1

I for one have no problem enforcing a wrist band check and a pre-registration including spouse name might help to keep people honest. A combo lock on the front gate(one that the whole neighborhood does not have the combo to) might help as well. Anything to help keep the cost reasonable for everyone and keep anyone form having to come out-of-pocket to host the event.:wink:

I would like to see the same as Tim said, I paid last year and didn't even get any prime rib as it was gone??

Anything I can help with please let me know, also maybe a ride by the place to see what conditions are ie: wet/dry

Vinny

Green_gator

I am looking forward to the rally. Now to get the MKT in shape so that we can cook up all kinds of good things. I will gladly take the cold if we can have it a bit less wet.
Kenny, let me know if we are going to plan a weekend prior to the rally for prep work. I will try to take all/most of the week off so that I can help set up. After the drive to and from the Georgia Rally I am really looking forward to a short jaunt over to Clermont. I vote that we go with the light lunch fare like Georgia as it makes life a whole lot easier. If Mike brings up the big griddle we can team that with mine and maybe whip up some Italian sausage or cheese steaks one day.

pctrans

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Not trying to throw a wrench in the works, but I also am thinking an alternate site with more riding trails, etc. might entice a better turnout. Mile's place is perfect for getting away from EVERYTHING, but also has a limited amount of room for playing. The abundance of trails at the GA Rally, in my opinion, was a big hit with the participants, and enjoyed by a majority of the attendees. Just my 2cents.