• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Florida Rally is On!

cessnatwin

Oh my god you are an enabler! You just enabled him to another two years worth of excuses! Well I have that new tow setup you found for me, so we can tow the piece of crap to and from! He is not strong enough to steer it is he?

SixSpeed

Banned
Haha. That's funny. One of my good friends (Pete, you met him when I picked up the Deuce) always calls me "Simple Jack" from Tropic Thunder.

And Cessna, on Saturday afternoon I picked the trails, they were, for the most part, sized better for the big trucks.

stalker

Haha. That's funny. One of my good friends (Pete, you met him when I picked up the Deuce) always calls me "Simple Jack" from Tropic Thunder.

And Cessna, on Saturday afternoon I picked the trails, they were, for the most part, sized better for the big trucks.

Jack....... YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY OUT OF YOUR MIND if you think you had much to do with the Saturday afternoon ride other than pointing to an area of the map that covered 10 square miles. At first I thought you had a map of a completely different forest :lol: and then I turned your map right-side-up and thought I had fixed your problem. I finally realized your problem could not be fixed....just make sure you never DO fix your mog so you have to ride with someone else so you don't get lost :)

rbeasley66

Jack, no one could keep up with me when I was in my five ton, they were all 20 minutes back, the trails were to small, and you suck as a map reading navigator! I even fixed everything I broke or ripped off!

And then we caught up!

Attachments

vinny-socom1

Kenny/Mike
what would it take to relocate the rally to Richloam Campground? I would be willing to help move any items that are needed. I don't think we would need anything more than a gp med & tables.

There seems to be allot of talk about a different venue with trails and such. If anybody wants to pipe up or lend a hand post up please.

Vinny

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Doubt it Vinny. I'll bring it up but Mike stages all of his pesonal stuff up at the original site. Would that not also raise the costs for each member? There is a whole lot more needed to move than some tents. Storage of food for 100 people for 3 days is a task in itself. We have to start storing paper and non perishables weeks in advance . Not quite as easy as it seems. If it weren't for the food, it would be easy. I would also add that more often than not, only a few people help with the move and heavy lifting and if they bail for any reason, it plays **** on the rest of us. A daily or a one time convoy and trail ride at Richloam would be more feasible. I will bring it up to Mike though!