• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

GOVPLANET/USMC latest EUC times?

Hummer Guy

All I have done is washed it. There wasn’t even a bug stuck on the radiator. Truck is factory #347XXX. Factory plastic still on trans shifter. Careful photo analysis before auction and I knew this truck would be mine. Only 112 miles and not reset. Absolute original immaculate condition after getting dust and Georgia mildew washed off.
I know this is straying from original thread but will add a few more photos to show condition after only a wash. Installed new batteries. Installing 78 gallon MRAP self sealing fuel tank to extend range to approximately 1300 miles.Don’t be afraid of buying a Humvee from the great people at Albany Georgia!
Mines coming from Georgia too, you should make posts about the gas tank installation, that sounds interesting

mgieselman

All I have done is washed it. There wasn’t even a bug stuck on the radiator. Truck is factory #347XXX. Factory plastic still on trans shifter. Careful photo analysis before auction and I knew this truck would be mine. Only 112 miles and not reset. Absolute original immaculate condition after getting dust and Georgia mildew washed off.
I know this is straying from original thread but will add a few more photos to show condition after only a wash. Installed new batteries. Installing 78 gallon MRAP self sealing fuel tank to extend range to approximately 1300 miles.Don’t be afraid of buying a Humvee from the great people at Albany Georgia!
Can you share a link to the auction, would like to see what to look out for?

OBX

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Can you share a link to the auction, would like to see what to look out for?
If you mean my truck’s auction, here it is. September 8, ’21. Final cost including auction fee and Georgia taxes was $23070. EUC took 4 calendar months. Plenty of time to refine ideas what to do with it!

Attachments

TXManka

Submitted EUC 9/27/21, approved 2/4/22.
Now have to figure out how to schedule with VeriTread, paid for shipping 4 months ago.
Congrats! My EUC was submitted to TSC the same day as yours so hopefully mine is coming through next week. I talked to GovPlanet yesterday and they said they had received a batch for that day and were just beginning to send out notifications.

I’ll post on here as soon as mine comes through. If you find a transportation provider next week, maybe we could get them to pick up both and get a discount. I’m North of Houston in Spring, TX.

TXManka

Congrats! My EUC was submitted to TSC the same day as yours so hopefully mine is coming through next week. I talked to GovPlanet yesterday and they said they had received a batch for that day and were just beginning to send out notifications.

I’ll post on here as soon as mine comes through. If you find a transportation provider next week, maybe we could get them to pick up both and get a discount. I’m North of Houston in Spring, TX.
I received my EUC approval today. If your transportation provider wants to double up vehicles, let me know.

Hummer Guy

My EUC got sent back saying it needed proof of a social security number. Soon when I get home, I'm calling govplanet, I may try to get refunded for this because I'm tired of dealing with govplanet turning stuff back over, this is my 4th time govplanet is turning this back over

Attachments

Mattguy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
My EUC got sent back saying it needed proof of a social security number. Soon when I get home, I'm calling govplanet, I may try to get refunded for this because I'm tired of dealing with govplanet turning stuff back over, this is my 4th time govplanet is turning this back over
When was your purchase and original EUC submitted?

Hummer Guy

When was your purchase and original EUC submitted?
September 15 is when I purchased it. EUC filled on the 16th, EUC submitted on the 5th of October. Today it was returned from TSC.

I called and she said that someone else will call either today or tomorrow so I can discuss getting a refund.

This is actually the first time I ever seen an EUC returned from TSC as not approved. The lady I talked to on the phone also said the whole process would start back over so it'll be back to the 65 day wait again. Honestly after this, I really don't want a humvee anymore.

jrtoffroad

September 15 is when I purchased it. EUC filled on the 16th, EUC submitted on the 5th of October. Today it was returned from TSC.

I called and she said that someone else will call either today or tomorrow so I can discuss getting a refund.

This is actually the first time I ever seen an EUC returned from TSC as not approved. The lady I talked to on the phone also said the whole process would start back over so it'll be back to the 65 day wait again. Honestly after this, I really don't want a humvee anymore.
That sucks! Hope you don't give up! Do you own any HMMWV's or is this your first?

Hummer Guy

That sucks! Hope you don't give up! Do you own any HMMWV's or is this your first?
This one is my first HMMWV, also my first time buying something on Govplanet that needs an EUC. If I do get this one refunded, I won't be buying another from govplanet unless I get a turbo one very cheap, other than that the only I'll get one is if I run across someone selling one for reasonable

jrtoffroad

Just a quick update on the title for my HMMWV I purchased back on 06/02/2021.

4 weeks ago I called them and was excited to hear they finally received my SF97 and were "about to send it to MT for generation of a title which should take no more than 4 weeks". Would have had the SF97 months ago I'm sure if they didn't wait until early Dec to even submit the paperwork, but at least we're getting somewhere.

Well, here we are 4 weeks later and guess what?? They still haven't sent of my damn SF97 and are still telling me it's just about to go out! WTF?! They say they have been sitting on it while they wait to collect a batch to send out together. What a bunch of BS. I'm so sick of this. Govplanet couldn't possibly move any slower. I don't know what the deal it over there, but the number of excuses I've heard is ridiculous, and they're always trying to push them blame off on someone else. :mad:

jrtoffroad

Good news update. Confirmed that the MT registration agent I'm planning to use could work with just the SF97. Cancelled my title order with GovPlanet yesterday and will receive my SF97 today (according to Fed-ex, I was shocked they sent it overnight).

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks