• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hemet-Ryan Air Show 6-11-11

deuceaid

Banned
You Guys ROCK:not worthy:!!!! Thanks Phil Loved the video. I would like to get more angles too, I would love to have a convoy over the camera shot (worms eye view),, and something from above.... I was also thinking along the line of Jims "flat spot " video showing some undercarriage, moving tires driveshaft, and a following or leading truck...

TheRecorder

Good one Phil! (New Video),

I can see a need for a "Get Together".........(Hooters)...to devise a video plan of some sort, to obtain a well documented military vehicle run to the next event destination.

deuceaid

Banned
Good one Phil! (New Video),

I can see a need for a "Get Together".........(Hooters)...to devise a video plan of some sort, to obtain a well documented military vehicle run to the next event destination.

So we need to co-ordinate a get together for the Get Together for the trip for the pre-trip video rehearsal?----Yeah I think we can do that!

but Please,,,, lets start a new thread for that event if we do.....I dont want it to linger on like those guys that talk about how cold it is in the midwest in the middle of summer, 15 years latter..........I Know most everyone enjoyed the convoy just as much as the airshow,, can we pull it off in time for the thermal airshow, I dont know? we could make a really bitchen hemet ryan 2012 video!!!

AND PLEASE slap me if I forget to bring a folding chair to the airshow!!!!!

Last edited:

Bad_Carp

Steel Soldiers Supporter
AND PLEASE slap me if I forget to bring a folding chair to the airshow!!!!!
Are we supposed to slap you for not bringing one LAST time or only if you don't bring one NEXT time?

Sorry for being so specific, but I want my slap to count for what it is intended.

deuceaid

Banned
Are we supposed to slap you for not bringing one LAST time or only if you don't bring one NEXT time?

Sorry for being so specific, but I want my slap to count for what it is intended.
NEXT TIME,,,, thanks Bill ,,,,,as Mat ( armytruck63) and I had very busy days before the show,,, alot of the small details fell thru the cracks,,,,, I was glad I had my camo santa hat for the MV / second convoy meet up...... but its not much of a sun shade.....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks