• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hemet-Ryan Air Show 6-11-11

armytruck63

if I had a Mac...... ie apple computer...............does anyone know what DOS means??????
I had a young lady here at work ask me if I could sync her i-Pod to her computer so she could download music. I told her that I didn't know how to do that, but that if she wanted to give me some records, I could put them on cassette tape for her. [thumbzup]

deuceaid

Banned
I told her that I didn't know how to do that, but that if she wanted to give me some records, I could put them on cassette tape for her. [thumbzup]
LOLrofl, I just made a similar joke about WilWagners heavymetal band Video! Its bad enough that I repaired robotic milling machines for dental labs,,,,, But I found it ironic that they ran DOS,,, but who needs anything more than that when crunching numbers for dimmentions in 3 axises!!!!!!!

TheRecorder

Thats cool Jim, I have some raw vid of the convoy we should put them together.

That would be good.
After seeing your "Ytube" entries, I have some ideas that should be put to the drawing board. May need some MV's to participate.

A meeting a Zorbas or Hooters should be planned. ???

deuceaid

Banned
I havent been on SS for a few days and I sent off a pm to someone that
already watched the video,,,,My Bad

Anyway,,,, Thanks Guys for making the Vids,, I love being able to tell other friends about a place to go watch them etc..

Now I know someone else at the show (forget who I was talking to) said we should try to get a spotter vehicle, and pre place cameras on the sideline to watch the convoy go by like this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_JQVPmCtzE

And I think we should also have a rear spotter like this ( but not as shaky) just mount more mass o the cam to get rid of vibes.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUdRXeJCcT0

But lets make a practice run, then the haz mat suit run( just joking)

Last edited: