• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hubsteps for Deuces

jesusgatos

Just received the hubsteps and have a few sets that are still not spoken for. Would still like to do some kind of a giveaway too. Moderators, is it alright if I start a new thread to do a lottery-style giveaway like they do on pirate4x4?

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just received the hubsteps and have a few sets that are still not spoken for. Would still like to do some kind of a giveaway too. Moderators, is it alright if I start a new thread to do a lottery-style giveaway like they do on pirate4x4?
That will take Patracy or Steelsoldiers to OK. My gut says no problem as long as there's no link to a future sale....

Crank

These are great, a little high on price for just some steel, but it's not like anyone is just gonna cut some of these out with a torch or grinder. Gotta be done on a table. Good luck with the sales of these. If I ever get a deuce I'll pick up a pair for sure.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks