• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hubsteps for Deuces

jesusgatos

Just received the hubsteps and have a few sets that are still not spoken for. Would still like to do some kind of a giveaway too. Moderators, is it alright if I start a new thread to do a lottery-style giveaway like they do on pirate4x4?

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just received the hubsteps and have a few sets that are still not spoken for. Would still like to do some kind of a giveaway too. Moderators, is it alright if I start a new thread to do a lottery-style giveaway like they do on pirate4x4?
That will take Patracy or Steelsoldiers to OK. My gut says no problem as long as there's no link to a future sale....

Crank

These are great, a little high on price for just some steel, but it's not like anyone is just gonna cut some of these out with a torch or grinder. Gotta be done on a table. Good luck with the sales of these. If I ever get a deuce I'll pick up a pair for sure.