• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I have joined the club ! And yes I have lost my mine !

agazza2

Randy, looking forward to seeing your brush guard. I will call you this week to see about coming out this next weekend. I have been tossing around the idea of a light bar on my truck. Hopefully you will be still bending tube this weekend, as I have never done that yet and would like to see before buying a tube bender.

1951M1078

Getting their Allan.

All tacked up and will see how things fit.

IMG_3561.jpgIMG_3562.jpgIMG_3563.jpg

Going to mount the tube notcher on a pull out. This will keep the over all length shorter.Pull out will be 2" x 2".Pins are for tube roller,dies. Need to make holders for all the tools. May need to change the casters,they maybe to light ? Their for 480 Lbs. +. But their is a lot of steel hanging on this ? Still need some parts from SWAG offroad. Maybe Friday ? Hope,hope,hope !

The idea for the 2x2 socket is so I can also install a panel bead roller I have. Maybe even a vice ?

coachgeo

Pirate4x4.com has ton of discussions on building Tube Benders. Would be good place to search for info on making a bender or fabricating manual bender to hydraulic etc. etc.

Socommfg

lmtv parts

We have plenty of LMTV parts. Grove Material crane controllers and cables.

Ernie
Socom mfg
800-648-7687

Last edited:

1951M1078

Finished up the stand. Had to move some things. Cylinder was to close to the tubing roller.Broke my own rule "Never build until are parts are on hand !" And a thank you to SWAG offroad for a nice mount.

IMG_3580.jpgIMG_3581.jpgIMG_3583.jpg

Went for a ride in the little truck and checked how it fit in the driveway ? Not bad ! LOL

IMG_3586.jpg

1951M1078

Well I have driven the truck for about 45 miles. How in the **** do you remember to turn off the turn signeal ????

That being said where can i install a small horn to tell me to turn the dam thing off ?

Randy

Keith Knight

Steel Soldiers Supporter
My flasher was bad and this is what i used to replace it.
Truck-lite Ultra Flash II, Heavy duty solid state Flasher 12 or 24 volt operation.
97232 Electronic Flasher WITH Audible signal

agazza2

Excellent job on the brackets. What is the tool you are using on the holes to flare them inward. You have all the cool tools to make everything look very professional customized :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks