• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Knob Creek Machine Gun Shoot - April 2009

Jakob

I seen a Deuce out at the shoot. Looked like the older camo pattern. Bed had bows and stakes, but no cover and a soft top on the cab. It was a turbo truck w/w as well.

Sumoman

Sorry I did not make it, my buddy / driver had a water damage / insurance job come up right as we were getting ready to leave, no passing up $$ in this economy. So since I work thirds I went to bed cause I cannot drive after being up 24 hours.. tend to see things not there:cookoo:. Still there is always Oct. I am really sorry I did not make it. Jacob, perhaps if you have the time and can help with my recovery I can still treat at Hooters.. if there is one in Frankfort.

AJMBLAZER

My buddy and I only got there late in the afternoon.

I'll put up more shots and video later but here's the opening boom of the night fire:

http://s554.photobucket.com/albums/jj433/AJMBLAZER/?action=view&current=0404092025.flv

I have a bunch more videos including when the guy had the Minigun going at full rate firing tracers. BRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!

Saw some neat old gear, all the mules, a M1031 CUCV shop truck, and several Pinzgauers. Have pictures of them.

Last edited:

jcburris

My son and I were there as well, I saw the Duece in the lower lot and wondered if it was someone from here, The shoot was a blast, no pun intended! It was my 10yr old sons first Hey sumoman, Ill be glad to help you in frankfort, I work at the airport, its right across form the guard center, PM me and ill give you my cell

AJMBLAZER

I think I saw it but I didn't look closely at it.

I've put up a few more pictures and vids on my Photobucket page:
Pictures by AJMBLAZER - Photobucket
I seem to have not saved the shot with the old WWII deuce and all that as you walked up to the entrance to the range. Whoops. I did get the M1031 and Shotgun News' Pinzgauer.