• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Knob Creek Machine Gun Shoot - April 2009

Sumoman

I had planned on meeting for lunch / going to Hooters.. we should be there fairly early. My EUC has not gone through yet so just my regular POV:(

Sumoman

If my EUC every clears I will bring mine in Oct.. as it stands I will be there in a Land Rover. Of course I could paint it OD green and pretend its a British MV:roll:

Jakob

Better yet, I'll give you $10 and you can pick me up? lol

Work allowing, I'll be at the shoot most of Friday and most of Saturday. I might be trading an AK for a CETME. Then I'll need to buy some magazines and .308 ammo.

Sumoman

PM call phone numbers so we can meet up.. or lets pick a specific time and place (might just want to meet a Hooters for lunch at say 1300)

Bigred77

You're a week early! I would have met you there if you called. I was off work all day yesterday. I have a few rounds I want to put through my CZ pistol.

lol that would explain it. Cool, maybe my parts will have came in by then and I can drive the Deuce

Jakob

lol that would explain it. Cool, maybe my parts will have came in by then and I can drive the Deuce
I won't have my parts in time. I found a flywheel and pressure plate locally for $150, good take out parts. However, I won't be able to pick them up until Thursday. If, that's a big if, I can get it together Thursday night/Friday morning... then I'll take it to the shoot.

Bigred77

I won't have my parts in time. I found a flywheel and pressure plate locally for $150, good take out parts. However, I won't be able to pick them up until Thursday. If, that's a big if, I can get it together Thursday night/Friday morning... then I'll take it to the shoot.
Cool, where did you end up finding them at? What about a disk?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks