• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Lets see your DEUCE!

jvrotter

Heres my shop van. Got it back in the late 80's when you would actually go to the DRMO on base and paddle bid on the trucks. Got this one at Barstow. Only had 157 miles on it. Unfortunately it was driven so little that the IP was clogged and I had to get a replacement.

Attachments

ApopkaFL

Banned
Here is my Crew Cab M35A3 almost done with it. It has 400 miles on her. She has custom air ride seats, custom stereo system.

Attachments

mattg2448

My '71 Am General A2, just stock to the bone.... Its waiting for me to put the winch i have sitting in the shed on, and some fresh paint....

The other truck is my dads, '70 Kaiser Jeep, That's waiting on a whistler that we have, in our shed..

Attachments

skidder

Well , my first duce was a 62 Reo w/w gaser When my son was little Sec one 1970 AMG m35A2 W/W an 105 trailor 34,000 mi. an LDS eng. good runner an stoper Shidder

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks