• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for a tow bar.

Lonesome715

I am in need of a tow bar and one adaptor suitable for towing a deuce. I have one of the adapter ends already, but if the price is right I do not mind buying a set.

coeder

I am also in need of the same. I have had an ad in the classified with no responses. Good luck:)

m109guy

Expensive is a relative term. If they are selling for that price I would think that is what the market has set them at. Some people think that $2000 is expensive for a deuce while other think that they are worth a lot more. That's just how it works.

Lonesome715

The cost of shipping and the cost of the bar itself is going to put us way over budget. There is a guy on Ebay charging $150 just for shipping. I understand they are heavy so the shipping cost I get. But I do not get why the bars are so much.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks