• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Louisian SS rally.. june 26th -- 28th

EZFEED

Yeah thats what I was thinking too and it would suck if he had too many made. I'd have to use my sis's PayPal account but that is a go for me.

littlebob

It looks like Tim has about twenty so far. Tim don't put yourself out too much on the shirt thing we can always do it after, I just want to thank you for taking the effort to try and get all of us together.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Tim,

I am going to try to make it.....we should have the Shelby trucks sorted out by then...we have stuff coming from all over that I can sell to members at a good price (HEMMET rims, brand new three color cammo tarp and bow sets, etc).
I'll post more as we get the inventory done.
I'll bring everything necessary to make gallons of good old fashioned sweet tea...and Bama Lady will send cookies as always.
Put me down for 1 large and 1 extra large T-shirt.

Richard

Richard

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
i vote on #4 like pappa bear. i submitted that pic and was approved by chris and mangus. if someone has another idea just shout back. we would only need to show the new design for aproval. on the front we could have www.steelsoldiers.com or nothing at all. i am thinking i should do at least 25 or 30 and those that want some more we can do another lot. how does that sound. a friend from work told me that i can get shirts at bass pro shop for 3.99 each. that is not bad and they come in greeen :-D

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
i like cotton myself. looks like ill be getting around 35 or so. ill take 4 total me 2 wife n daughter wants one each. anyone have any more suggestions as to new designs. they might not be able to print it in as much detail as in the pic. so we are getting down to the wire on ordering them. im taking a pic on a cd to one shop for a firm price on shirts so i hope to have the price by tomorrow thanks to all for making this rally a nice one. :-D

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks