• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Louisian SS rally.. june 26th -- 28th

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Don't forget my 10 Timster. In the sizes listed in the prior post.
If needed I'll sent the $$ up front or will just pay cash at the rally...let me know?
We will come prepared to be self sufficient...but I hear Pam is a super cook and I ain't ever had any Cajun food...I just wonder...:-D

frodobaggins

Tim, I got a quote back from Tommy's Tees.

They supply shirts:
3 color back only. - 8.68
3 color back, + 1 color front. - 10.38

We supply shirts:
3 color back only. - 3.40
3 color back, + 1 color front. - 5.10

2 week lead time, can rush, no extra charge.

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
ok getting a written list of all that are showing up including spouses and kids( that are most welcome) so we have a good count on food. also wanting to see who is bring what in the way of food(please send me a pm) and last count on T shirts are 36. looks like we are getting them for under 10.00 so not bad i think. i thank all that come and help make this one great BBQ rally la style ... a suggestion was asked if we will be needing name tags? chime in an lets get cracking :roll: :razz: :-D

littlebob

ok getting a written list of all that are showing up including spouses and kids( that are most welcome) so we have a good count on food. also wanting to see who is bring what in the way of food(please send me a pm) and last count on T shirts are 36. looks like we are getting them for under 10.00 so not bad i think. i thank all that come and help make this one great BBQ rally la style ... a suggestion was asked if we will be needing name tags? chime in an lets get cracking :roll: :razz: :-D
Tim. Count me in for two, one 13yr old and one 45yr old, one XL and one small on the shirts, as I said before I can do two of each on the shirts if we need to make a minimum. as far as name tags, I have some 2" tape on the dash and a sharpie in the Suburban. As said in an earlier post, I can pick up some buns and stuff after I get off work Friday. If you need more let me know.
What more can others bring? Put it out there if anyone has ideas. Chips, drinks side dishes like beans and even plates and cutlery(plastic), cups ETC.
If we all get aboard soon enough, it won't cost Tim too much!

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
just heard a local porta let advertise i can get 2 for one weekend for 100.00 just wondering how everyone felt about getting those. ill call another place to check prices too

littlebob

just heard a local porta let advertise i can get 2 for one weekend for 100.00 just wondering how everyone felt about getting those. ill call another place to check prices too

Tim, I know Pot-O-Gold is only a few miles from your place and that's probably
the best price your going to find unless you can find a Veteran owned to donate a couple. I worked for a family business that does the port-a-cans about 15yr ago that was owned by a Vietnam Vet and I'm sure I could get a couple for free, but the logistics of getting them there and back isn't worth $100. Is the price you
delivered?

bryan70546

I was just gonna bring my entrenching tool.
lol thats a good one .
I plan on bringing some drinks , and other BBQ goodies and little bit of everything hot dogs , buns , stuff like that still have not decided if i am going to camp out not . Is it cool to bring a ATV I plan on meeting up with some of the texas guys and maybe follow them up there .

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Only about a thousand times GE...but maybe we can do better here!
I will poop in the woods if needed...but a porta potty is like a resort to a grunt...lol

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks