• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Louisian SS rally.. june 26th -- 28th

Trailboss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If we bring MREs for everyone, we won't need no stinkin' porta-potties!! There is proably enough MREs along the Gulf Coast to feed Ethiopia for a week.

I'll ice down some watermelons if no one has spoken for them yet- do your ciphering and let me know how many we need.

Since my green trucks won't be street legal by then, I'm trying to get my wife to join me in the air conditioned vehicle for Saturday, at least.

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
so far we i have around 35 showing up. i still have a few that were invited but didnt reply yet. in the big tents i will put up some very big fans from the shop so we can be cool. last week i was by the pond and seen a alliagator over 3 ft long. wow my wife said it had to go fast. a local friend that raises them came and got it after it ran all over the yard tring to catch the white cat. and yes i have some pics haha

bryan70546

not much place to ride atvs except the black top road there are no trails that are close
No problem i just i forgot it has a busted cv shaft anyway. I have a big tent I will bring , along with food and drinks .And maybe a deuce if not its the powerstroke and me.
I also have 4 new in box fans if you want me to bring them.

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
if you want a small fan for your duece at night feel free to bring it along. i will string out a large power cord for any that need elect . i have 3 or 4 big fans from 3 ft to 5 ft so we will be ok on those. there is a ice machine just up the road so i can make ice runs as needed . i have some chests that we can use and a nice BBQ gas grill that anyone can use at anytime. here is a couple pics that pappa bear wanted to see. last week we had a unwanted pond visitor but now he is gone.

Attachments

frodobaggins

if you want a small fan for your duece at night feel free to bring it along. i will string out a large power cord for any that need elect . i have 3 or 4 big fans from 3 ft to 5 ft so we will be ok on those. there is a ice machine just up the road so i can make ice runs as needed . i have some chests that we can use and a nice BBQ gas grill that anyone can use at anytime. here is a couple pics that pappa bear wanted to see. last week we had a unwanted pond visitor but now he is gone.
Was he tasty ?

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
So was there a parts swapping thread, or is this it? I know i'm bringing Timtrucks hood for the 818, and a half shelter for I think it was Golden Eagle (one I promised). I have a ton of Deuce and CUCV stuff but won't bring anything unless it is for sure getting sold since I won't be back home till almost 20 days after the event and can't store/move stuff down there. I also have around 30 complete NOS half shelters I really need to get rid of for probably 15$ a set. If anyone needs anything PM before this thursday since I will load and head to LA Friday AM.

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
jim did you or wendy want a t shirt we are having some problems with the pic . but im still hoping to make a order early this week coming

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
my daughter Jessica.. is working on a outlined duece print. (no trailer though) and she will have it ready by tomorrow so i can bring it to the printing shop on monday. so looks like we will have it on order in time for the rally. the count now is up to 40 shirts. so you have untill sunday night to get on the list so you can have a shirt at rally time. at a quick look we are looking at 30 to 40 people and 15 or so trucks . looking gooooooddd:-D

goldneagle

my daughter Jessica.. is working on a outlined duece print. (no trailer though) and she will have it ready by tomorrow so i can bring it to the printing shop on monday. so looks like we will have it on order in time for the rally. the count now is up to 40 shirts. so you have untill sunday night to get on the list so you can have a shirt at rally time. at a quick look we are looking at 30 to 40 people and 15 or so trucks . looking gooooooddd:-D
TIM Did you put me down for 1 XL shirt?

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
ok i got the list on shirts looks like 36 so ill order 40 . that leaves only 4 to spare. we can always get more. :razz:

littlebob

Tim,

Please put a list of what would make it easier on you. I know when I go riding dirt bikes with my friends a couple time a year, we always had multiple people bringing the same stuff as far as the main event Saturday. I'm sure those traveling and staying/camping will bring what they need for that. As I said before I can stop by Sam's after work and pick up a few things like bun's and such.

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
i have a list printed up from this post and some pms. my sweet daughter jessica is helping me out so much. she made up the list an ill post it this week. i am thinking she has you littlebob down for hot dog and hamburger buns. im all excited just thinking about what a great time well have .,........:-D

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks