• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M series cup holder

Darwin T

sorry, it's a 95 pound magnet. went to through away some track in the truck and found the magnet that i am going to use to make a cup holder for the passenger side or another truck since i don't carry to many passenger.

Attachments

I had 2 of the plastic kind that are meant to fit between the window and door but I had mine mounted in the defrost vents. I wasn't happy with these because they looked and felt cheap. I just ordered 4 bicycle cage bottle holders that I am going to paint green and then screw into the dash. They should provide a sturdy and attractive means to hold my beverages and they only cost about $5 each.

cucvrus

If you make them bigger diameter you can put insulators in them to keep the beverage hot or cold longer.
Or just make it fit your Yeti tumbler in the holder and it's nailed. Very nice magnetic cup holder gets my vote. I had a triangular mount system from the slow moving vehicle triangle and it held it that way. Easy and removable.

SCM35A2

Steel Soldiers Supporter
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks