M1078 LMTV Fix-up Thread

CallMeColt

wondered when you would add your two hobbies together. Im going to have ton of flood potential of IR light via Ibis Tek search lights so am seeking how to best utilize this.
I actually just got my myself one of those Ibis-Tek searchlights with the white HID & the IR lights as well. Controller & all. I haven't quite made up my mind how I want to mount it on the truck. Trying to get everything 100% on the truck before adding the "fun" stuff. :)

coachgeo

I actually just got my myself one of those Ibis-Tek searchlights with the white HID & the IR lights as well. Controller & all. I haven't quite made up my mind how I want to mount it on the truck. Trying to get everything 100% on the truck before adding the "fun" stuff. :)
yow........ you (if you got the one I think you got) paid a good penny for it. Price went up significantly on them.

PS- pmed you.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks