• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M146 Camper

olly hondro

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Haven't found a '146 yet, though have seen the windowless version of that trailer. I s'pose I could install the windows from the 109 box (not have as many) but that sound like alot of work 8<(

Haven't found a '146 yet, though have seen the windowless version of that trailer. I s'pose I could install the windows from the 109 box (not have as many) but that sound like alot of work 8<(
that is the first i herd of a that so i was wondering what the name of it was but
th other 6 ton i think you are talking about is the M373.

Attachments

olly hondro

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'll get the number off it next time I'm over there, The owner uses it for storage so it isn't for sale. Its a 6-ton , single axle, 9.00x20's like you say.

Trailboss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have an M119A1 that I use to haul and store about 115 square bales of hay. Still watching GL for a M146. It has 4 plus 1 spare Deuce rim 9.00x20 tires, rated for 6 tons. Only two rear doors, no side door.

Attachments

thisbenguy

Quick update. Got the ceiling painted, lights up, 24v light painted and up, and started paintin the sides. I am going to use the desert tan but the metal pieces on the door latches and the screens are goin to be painted 24087 semigloss. I feel like it is coming together very nicely. What do you guys think??

I see that the green boxes in the ceiling are what appear to be a red and white light. What other functions do they provide?

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have an M119A1 that I use to haul and store about 115 square bales of hay. Still watching GL for a M146. It has 4 plus 1 spare Deuce rim 9.00x20 tires, rated for 6 tons. Only two rear doors, no side door.
Trailboss:
I see you're dragging your trailer with a 5-ton. We are considering a Tractor/Toter for the 220KAK semi-trailer that we just acquired....

Could you answer a DIMENSIONAL question for me please?...

I see that your trailer frame has a DROP just aft of where the 5-Ton's chassis ends. What's the clearance with the 5-Ton's tail?

Our Trailer has 72" (6') from the kingpin to where the trailer frame and body drop to a lower elevation. Will a 5-Ton have enough clearance under there, or should we be looking for a Tractor with a Fifth-Wheel closer to its tail?

Thank for you assist on this.

John

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks