• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M925A2 to M932LA2 Conversion

mattgunguy

I'm doing this someday. Already got the fifth wheel and ramps from the 818 sitting in the yard. Just need a 900 and some other projects finished up first.

Looks great. Eager to see her done.

Crf450x

Crazy coincidence. I follow you on Instagram. Had no idea you were on here. Earlier today a guy on fb was talking about dual 395s on a deuce and while I was trying to find that I scrolled past the tri axle truck. Now I open up steelsoldiers and there it is again.

4XDesign

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Man that’s crazy. I basically started this thread before Instagram lol. This isn’t the 35m I built with the 3 rear axles “boboposite” the guy that owns it now bobbed it... It will have tandem tears. It will be a pretty cool truck when we finish it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks