• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MEP-003A

rlegare44

That's the strainer if you order a set of wix filters you can rob one of the gaskets out of the filter kit and use that
Are the filters the same in all three canisters? If I'm replacing one, I guess I should replace all, that is if they exist. When I order the filters, do you have a preference
I know for a fact the one from the filter kit will fit I have done it on that exact model
Where did you purchase the filter kit? This is crazy, this is the only thing that's holding me up.

rlegare44

Are the filters the same in all three canisters? If I'm replacing one, I guess I should replace all, that is if they exist. When I order the filters, do you have a preference

Where did you purchase the filter kit? This is crazy, this is the only thing that's holding me up.
All I can find so far are the spin on filters and they require a new mountaing. Did you have that problem? if not I need to know the site for the drop in filters.

Scoobyshep

All I can find so far are the spin on filters and they require a new mountaing. Did you have that problem? if not I need to know the site for the drop in filters.
sorry had to get back to the office, Amazon, Wix 33511. buy 3 of them. use 1 gasket in the strainer, use the other 2 to replace the filters and gaskets. the unused filter can be used later with the replaced but slightly used gasket

Guyfang

Staff member
The same gasket fits all three canisters. Look up the gasket in the TM and plug the part number into your search engine.

There is also supposed to be a copper washer under the domed nut.

Perhaps if you look at the parts TM, it will be clearer to you.