• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

mep004 reads 0 phase to phase 480 phase to ground

peapvp

Steel Soldiers Supporter
@peapvp I enjoyed your YouTube video tutorial, which gets to the heart of why paralleling, and load balancing, multiple generators is difficult. Is part 2 somewhere around?

All the best,

2Pbfeet.
@2Pbfeet unfortunately no. I made some changes to my original YouTube channel and accidentally deleted the channel which had featured this video and a few others. All the videos were done in the fall of 2013 and I can’t find the external hard drive I had used to backup the original videos to. I had only this one video on my office PC and found it by luck

2Pbfeet

@2Pbfeet unfortunately no. I made some changes to my original YouTube channel and accidentally deleted the channel which had featured this video and a few others. All the videos were done in the fall of 2013 and I can’t find the external hard drive I had used to backup the original videos to. I had only this one video on my office PC and found it by luck
Darn! That's bad luck.

All the best,

2Pbfeet