• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mep006a

thesnieder

Do you by chance know how hot these 60 K military generators run. I want to make sure I am painting The exterior frame with the right paint

thesnieder

You need to explain to us exactly what happens. From the time you push in the CB1, to when the CB1 pops back out.
So i have it in and then i start the unit and then after the unit is running it trips so the panel goes dead 💀 but still running also when I switch it to stop 🛑 it don’t turn off i have to throw the switch by the injector pump to get it to turn off

thesnieder

So I labeled everything before I disconnected it was the question I have is there a right way or a wrong way of installing the relays on the two circuit boards

Guyfang

Staff member
Doesn't matter how you stick them in.

I never mark wires. If someone else mad a mistake, you just repeated it. The wires are marked. The schematic is clear. Cant go wrong. If it worked before without popping the CB. and now doesn't. then the only other answer is something hooked up wrong.