• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Michigan MV Show & Swap 8-13, 8-14, 8-15

citizensoldier

Well this is how we roll ! Its nice having your very own maintenance truck and side of the road crew. Thank Sasquatch and Googolian. I had a brake hang up on a M1028 and they made short order of it... I also spotted a government experimental vehicle on the e-way.. farther back was two black suburbans and shadowing the front was a mini gun armed helicopter.:shock::shock:fat lady sings

Attachments

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well this is how we roll ! Its nice having your very own maintenance truck and side of the road crew. Thank Sasquatch and Googolian. I had a brake hang up on a M1028 and they made short order of it... I also spotted a government experimental vehicle on the e-way.. farther back was two black suburbans and shadowing the front was a mini gun armed helicopter.:shock::shock:fat lady sings
Those maintenance trucks sure are a handy item! I like Matt's set up. You'll always be safe with the cast of characters in your convoy.

Had a B-17 fly overhead as I was passing through Wixom on my way home. Most likely from the Yankee Air Museum in Ypsilanti. Tried to take a photo but traffic was too heavy.

citizensoldier

Here are some others mostly more of the same. I was not in a picture taking mode. Anybody get video of one of the Jake Brake episodes?

I think Angel Rivera is very much UNDERSTOOD !

Attachments

67Beast

Crap, looks like I missed another good show there. This was the second year in a row that I had other required events I had to be at instead of Claire. Lets hope for next year.

citizensoldier

Crap, looks like I missed another good show there. This was the second year in a row that I had other required events I had to be at instead of Claire. Lets hope for next year.
How do we change the Clare show to "required" on your yearly itinerary? :grd::D
Not one M715 this year! We missed you and your display! We had one bobbed deuce with a 715 bed and that was it. Oh and Ted's 725 ambulance.

Last edited:

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Here are some others mostly more of the same. I was not in a picture taking mode. Anybody get video of one of the Jake Brake episodes?

I think Angel Rivera is very much UNDERSTOOD !

I've got a video, I'll post it or a link.

Poor Angel!

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I can tell right now where the "Color Tour" is headed! Folks, you won't want to miss it!

eddiec

I think it looks really good. Does it ride as good as it looks. The only problem I see with it is that everyone will be paying attention to it and nothing else. But I cannt say I would blame them. One sharp truck. :drool: