• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Michigan MV Show & Swap 8-13, 8-14, 8-15

citizensoldier

Well this is how we roll ! Its nice having your very own maintenance truck and side of the road crew. Thank Sasquatch and Googolian. I had a brake hang up on a M1028 and they made short order of it... I also spotted a government experimental vehicle on the e-way.. farther back was two black suburbans and shadowing the front was a mini gun armed helicopter.:shock::shock:fat lady sings

Attachments

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well this is how we roll ! Its nice having your very own maintenance truck and side of the road crew. Thank Sasquatch and Googolian. I had a brake hang up on a M1028 and they made short order of it... I also spotted a government experimental vehicle on the e-way.. farther back was two black suburbans and shadowing the front was a mini gun armed helicopter.:shock::shock:fat lady sings
Those maintenance trucks sure are a handy item! I like Matt's set up. You'll always be safe with the cast of characters in your convoy.

Had a B-17 fly overhead as I was passing through Wixom on my way home. Most likely from the Yankee Air Museum in Ypsilanti. Tried to take a photo but traffic was too heavy.

citizensoldier

Here are some others mostly more of the same. I was not in a picture taking mode. Anybody get video of one of the Jake Brake episodes?

I think Angel Rivera is very much UNDERSTOOD !

Attachments

67Beast

Crap, looks like I missed another good show there. This was the second year in a row that I had other required events I had to be at instead of Claire. Lets hope for next year.

citizensoldier

Crap, looks like I missed another good show there. This was the second year in a row that I had other required events I had to be at instead of Claire. Lets hope for next year.
How do we change the Clare show to "required" on your yearly itinerary? :grd::D
Not one M715 this year! We missed you and your display! We had one bobbed deuce with a 715 bed and that was it. Oh and Ted's 725 ambulance.

Last edited:

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Here are some others mostly more of the same. I was not in a picture taking mode. Anybody get video of one of the Jake Brake episodes?

I think Angel Rivera is very much UNDERSTOOD !

I've got a video, I'll post it or a link.

Poor Angel!

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I can tell right now where the "Color Tour" is headed! Folks, you won't want to miss it!

eddiec

I think it looks really good. Does it ride as good as it looks. The only problem I see with it is that everyone will be paying attention to it and nothing else. But I cannt say I would blame them. One sharp truck. :drool:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks