• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My first Deuce

ABN173

You are not alone. I have this to look forward to myself once I get back from this deployment. Scott and Dan just picked mine up a couple weeks ago. Welcome to the PNW chapter of Steel Soldiers by the way.

-Dale

lawdog1623

congrats bro....that story kinda reminds me of my son and i bringin our deuce home 3 weeks ago....minus the tata's though..:x...but at any rate congrats and i hope you enjoy her.

DeucesWild11

Yeah registration stinks.. I went Commercial first because I didn't have the collector's insurance and then opted for Historical plates as the registration is much cheaper.. Not sure how much they "look" over by you if you do more than just drive it casually. With a cover on the back who's to see what's inside..:grin:

BAZYRKYR

Congratulations.....I pick up my first on the 31st if all goes according to plan. And I can't wait! I've been going crazy and have been extremely anxious for the lat 2 weeks thinking about it. n I'll be driving from northern Florida to Northern Maryland. How long did the 380 mile trip take you?

Attachments

emr

Any body ever put the 3 piece bed cover on? I am trying to figure this thing out.
I assume u mean the cover with 2 end curtains ? The front behind the cab goes on first, a rope winds thru each eye let and around the bow every time back to the eye let, I used zip tys to hang it first, was much easier than used the rope, then put the rear on , lay out cover on ground, front front and look at truck fold it so U will be able to put it over the center bows and fold her out both ways then down the sides,

Amram

Congratulations.....I pick up my first on the 31st if all goes according to plan. And I can't wait! I've been going crazy and have been extremely anxious for the lat 2 weeks thinking about it. n I'll be driving from northern Florida to Northern Maryland. How long did the 380 mile trip take you?
It took me about 7 almost 8hrs.

Seth_O

Ahhhh, ta-ta's. One of the many unspoken reasons we love our trucks.

Congrat's on your purchase, and welcome to the site. My recovery was a 15-16 hour/800 mile drive with my brother and an M105 in tow. One of my greatest trips ever, even though I didn't get your, errrrr, 'scenery'.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks