• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New deuce in Olympia, Wa

ZackRidesRed

I just got back in from a test drive. I installed a mechanical gage 50psi start up, 30-40psi hot idle, up to 75psi under load [thumbzup] . so it must have been a bad sending unit or gage.

ZackRidesRed

Saturday was fun, spent the first couple hours of the day recovering trucks that had gotten stuck Friday night with the deuce. Every one went back out to play in the mud after I went to bed (no deuce to save them) I woke up with a 62 land rover, 98 durango, 90's wrangler, and a 2010 Range Rover stuck. I took lots of pics but the card in my camera was full and didnt save any of the pics I took, I just have the one cell phone pic.

The font tires on the deuce make it useless in the mud so it didn't get dirty. I just stayed on the hard pack and pulled people out.

Attachments

Last edited:

ZackRidesRed

I painted the deuce on Friday, what a difference 20 cans of spray paint makes.

Its really odd, now that I have the flags on the truck I get very few thumbs up or people that come up to talk to me in praking lots. Maybe most of Olympia is anti patriotic?:cookoo:

ZackRidesRed

I went with the Krylon camouflage spray paint, the light green color. oh and definitely a muffler and tires soon!
Thanks Dan, I could use one haha

Attachments

one eye

i went to the military surplus store and bought paint and shot it this saturday it looks sweet. i am plannin on goin to the rally in napavine look forward to meeting some of u at krispy kremes on july 16

Last edited:

srodocker

jets i've been slammed busy which is why i havent called you!!! ha. sorry bro. you heading to the rally?

also one eye what direction you coming from to the rally? you meeting us at krispy kreame?

jets1959

:beer:Scott, unfortunately I have to work both Friday and Saturday but hopefully I can make it down on Sunday for a short visit! I have also been very busy, I am off Friday Saturday and Sunday this week. Give us a call anytime.:)

jets1959

:beer:Scott, where and when in Arlington and when do you plan to attend? Maybe we could have a two truck convoy, more would bw welcome!!!!!!!!!!:)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks