• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New deuce in Olympia, Wa

Olywadan

Alright if I hijack this thread for a post? Figured I might chime in here instead of making another post. Proud Deuce owner since last Thursday and I'm also from Olympia. Lacey Actually. Just wanted to say Hi since you'll probably see a bunch of noob questions being posted up in the near future.

Attachments

Last edited:

srodocker

WELCOME ABOARD! You know about the upcoming rally? 15-17th this month. post a new thread and post pics of your ride! cant wait to meet up with you!

Olywadan

And yes, I've come across couple threads about the rally. I'll try and make it, or atleast stop by and say Hi. It's a busy week with both my and the GFs birthday that week.

On a side note, I talked to a guy about 2 weeks ago off of Southbay Rd north of Lacey at the Chevron. He just bought a deuce too, was wondering if that was one of you guys.

Olywadan

Ha, she's already on the verge of killing me with this big green thing I bought. Lets not have her find out about my other girlfriend.

ZackRidesRed

And yes, I've come across couple threads about the rally. I'll try and make it, or atleast stop by and say Hi. It's a busy week with both my and the GFs birthday that week.

On a side note, I talked to a guy about 2 weeks ago off of Southbay Rd north of Lacey at the Chevron. He just bought a deuce too, was wondering if that was one of you guys.

That was me (5'9" 160lbs) or my brother (6' 205lbs), I live about half a mile from there.

You should bring your truck out some time, we have a BBQ/bonfire/offroad event about every weekend.

Congratulations on the new truck, I dont mind at all if you post pics her.

Olywadan

let me know next time you have a get together. One of you two invited me last time to bring out my Ural but had to go before I got a name or location.

jets1959

Alright if I hijack this thread for a post? Figured I might chime in here instead of making another post. Proud Deuce owner since last Thursday and I'm also from Olympia. Lacey Actually. Just wanted to say Hi since you'll probably see a bunch of noob questions being posted up in the near future.
Welcome to the madness. My m1031 is feeling very small now.[thumbzup]

ZackRidesRed

Oh your the guy with the Ural, that was my brother you talked to. he told me he bumped into you, I think he was picking up a date in my deuce that night.

I will send you a PM the next time I have a get together, it will be after the PNW ralley.

Olywadan

Its really odd, now that I have the flags on the truck I get very few thumbs up or people that come up to talk to me in praking lots. Maybe most of Olympia is anti patriotic?:cookoo:
I drove mine through downtown on my way home after I bought it. I could hear yelling and screaming. I couldn't tell if they were angry or cheering. I couldn't hear them over how awesome I am.

hwcurtice

I drove mine through downtown on my way home after I bought it. I could hear yelling and screaming. I couldn't tell if they were angry or cheering. I couldn't hear them over how awesome I am.
Actually, couldn't hear over the sound of the Deuce.

Besides, who cares? Who is going to stop you? Bigger toys always wins....

ZackRidesRed

Update: My left rear most wheel cylinder started leaking to the point of being un drivable, I ordered 2 new wheel cylinders and 10ea rebuild kits so I can rebuild the cylinders on the M109 when I get it home. The parts should be here tomorrow. I would much rather use all new wheel cylinders but I'm trying to not spend to much on my addiction for the next two months lol

I'm going to have to rent a 1" drive impact gun to take my lug nuts off, I tried a 4ft breaker bar and a 3 ton floor jack. the breaker bar now has a nice bend to it :mrgreen:

The yellow trailer that I have is being put on the back burner now that I have the M109 and I am going to sell the Mighty Mite as soon as I get a title, what a PITA that is turning out to be. to many irons in the fire. . . I need a bigger fire:grin:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks