• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Jersey April 26 and 27th, 2014 Military Vehicle Show and Swap Meet.

SteveKuhn

Just a couple weeks out of GL and the M116 Urchin Trailer leaving the USS Ling for work at the Bendix Diner on Route 17. The quickie camo job to cover the rust is best appreciated at 50 mph. At that spot, the orange triangle is an absolute must, esp. at night.

Steve

Attachments

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Wish I could make it this year but can't. I will be on the east coast during the Aberdeen show and might make it to that show. Next year though I'll be back in GA and will submit my vacation early and lengthy for the show. There are 4 absolutely outstanding shows I've been to: NJ Show, GA Rally, Gilbert and the Stockton Delta. All are top notch and if anyone is ever in the area of these shows, they'd best go. After all, I've driven nearly 1000 miles each way to get to these shows before.

powersmoke18

anyone need any m939 parts or 7155 transmissions or control manifolds text me 908-601-3287. will consider trades. anyone bringing r16 tires? looking for 11.00r16 or 325/85r16

FormerNewMVGuy

Just a reminder, Safety is always our number one concern!
When you come on to the fairgrounds with a vehicle, It is "IDLE SPEED ONLY " ! We had a record number of vehicles last year, and we are expecting the same this year, So be SAFE.
We will have ground guides for driving in the display area, and don't forget to stop at the registration table in the display area and register your Rig.
Thanks, Scott

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hoping to get there, but not sure - responsibility always seems to rear its ugly head right before I go, in some form or another.

MadCat2

our USO girl has confirmed she will be back!20130427_071316.jpg Make sure you stop over and say hi to Alexa!
Cant wait for the show! We will be camping out of the S-280 Shelter on site!

YankeeDuece

I have 16 Brand new A3 wheels I can bring if there is any interest.
3 sets of new wood bows and uprights for the m35.
Wood tent poles, GP small complete set(s) GP medium complete set(s).

PM me if you would like me to bring them to the show.

Timberwolf22

Will be onsite with Madcat2 vending but also shopping as well.

Looking for a hardtop for the M35a3 - let me know if anyone has any leads or will bring to the show for confirmed purchase. I plan to cut the gunner's hole in it for the eventual M66 ring but one purchase at a time.

Also buying new side mirrors - to replace from last Rausch Creek trip........

SteveKuhn

Shopping List

M103 bows - 1 short/1 long or 2 long
M101/116a2 front landing leg
M101/116 surge brake assembly

Long Shot List:
Deuce bed-mount bomb crane or #7 wrecker set
M107/Water Buffalo fender extensions
M200A1 w/ dualies and flat metal fenders (not diamond plate)

Drop me a note in advance if you might have something for me.

Thanks.

Steve

Attachments

Last edited:

aheilmann68

Stuff for sale:

M105 landing leg in good condition
Jerry can holders (10 or so)
M105 master cylinder
M105 bob kit (all of the suspension parts)
M105 parking brake levers
M35a2 wooden bows (full set)
M35a2 bed cover (not in good condition)
M35a2 end wall curtains (fair)
M923 bows
M923 bed cover (good)
Dot 5 (3-1 qt bottles)
Nato slave ends
M101a1 trailer and 2 spare superlug tires
LDT427 motor parts- air compressor, water pump, pistons, injectors, injection pump
M35a2 Generator

215Dave

Stuff for sale:

M105 landing leg in good condition
Jerry can holders (10 or so)
M105 master cylinder
M105 bob kit (all of the suspension parts)
M105 parking brake levers
M35a2 wooden bows (full set)
M35a2 bed cover (not in good condition)
M35a2 end wall curtains (fair)
M923 bows
M923 bed cover (good)
Dot 5 (3-1 qt bottles)
Nato slave ends
M101a1 trailer and 2 spare superlug tires
LDT427 motor parts- air compressor, water pump, pistons, injectors, injection pump
M35a2 Generator

Interested in a few Jerry can holders. Shoot me a PM with pricing....
Thanks

JRSurplus

Just a reminder that we will be at the MTA Sussex Show next weekend. We will be there from Thursday - Sunday. Our spot is O13. Ask about wholesale prices. If you would like to make a wholesale pre-order of any items from our classified listing, let us know via PM. We can discuss pricing before the show and you can pick it up at the show. We accept cash and all credit cards.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks