• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official '15 Ga. Rally Multimedia thread

bchauvette

Frogs jump that's what they do. Ribit ribit :)

Did Butch tell the story of jumping the MOG? As the story goes... He did not want to be known as the only MOG to ever get stuck. It was a rough stretch of trail that every CUCV and a deuce got stuck on. When he hit the first whoopsie he had already shifted into third gear and was wide-open throttle. Some say he jumped the second whoopsie and flashed through the third. All that could be heard above the roar of the engine was the giggles of Butch and my oldest son Avery.

However the story is told, it was a sight to be seen by all. If there's a video of it I would love to have it.

QUADJEEPER

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Few pics that I took of the trip. On the road in the convoy with RAYZER and Tow4. My copilot friend Jeff manning the radio. Pulling into camp on Monday. My camp with my 109. Tuesday morning breakfast in the 109. Some of my swap meet parts. Thanks guys for your purchases.

Attachments

QUADJEEPER

Steel Soldiers Supporter
More pics. Some of the early arrivals. Steve6x6x6. More trucks. The command center. One of two Gama's. Trucks, trucks trucks.

Attachments

QUADJEEPER

Steel Soldiers Supporter
One of several 109's. the swap meet field. Field kitchen set up. PapaBear and his collection. Pulling the 250 off of one of the Gama's. '41 GMC and '41 Dodge. Multifuel head gasket replacement. Adam's truck I believe.

Attachments

QUADJEEPER

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The other Gama. More field pics. RAYZER's camp. Field kitchen trailers. PapaBear's camp.

Attachments

QUADJEEPER

Steel Soldiers Supporter
More camp pics. An overloaded trailer. 8x8 deuce tractor. TMNT's son Michael. 'Mog. RAYZER's and Tow4's camp. Lining up for the road ride and picnic. Trucks and folks at the picnic.

Attachments

QUADJEEPER

Steel Soldiers Supporter
More road trip pics and at the park for the picnic. Lot of nice trucks and people, for sure.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks