• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2012 SS Ga Rally Info thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

tigger

Medic.
In Memorial
Dont mater what gets you there as long as you get there! Drive a pink barby car. we can throw a camo net over it. And someone will let you ride along and you will learn a lot of info about your truck!:beer:

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Alright, listen up folks.

We're 30 days out.

Make sure you have serviced your vehicles and made sure you are mechanically good to go.

Make a list of what you need to bring-little things like sunblock, hats, sunglasses, etc.

I have already started preparing our vehicles-I serviced the M105 the mule travels in and I have given the mule a tune up, checked all the fluids, put fresh plugs in it, charged the battery, etc.

All I have to do now is reinstall the fuel system on my dropside, I had to get the fuel tank and all the filters vatted from the sludge.

Information about the hardball convoy will be forthcoming soon, Wreckerman will run it again this year, as he has extensive experience in leading men out into the woods and getting them lost.

Once I post any additional info, the first post in this thread will be updated.

Thanks

C

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Alright, listen up folks.

We're 30 days out.

Make sure you have serviced your vehicles and made sure you are mechanically good to go.

C
Clinto what about us that are fighting to get our trucks running, no time for service still trying to rebuild transmissions :) Can we postpone another 30 days please:cry:

:grd:

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've seen beavers that looked like they had been hit by a cleaver.:mrgreen:
As did that perverted and putrid parcel post pile of possum parts you received in the mail!

Have you been eating well? :whistle:

Last edited:

zout

:funny:

In a 17 word post possibly how many p's can a person use to personify a post to make a point - and using the word possum a the pervailing end.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
In a 17 word post possibly how many p's can a person use to personify a post to make a point - and using the word possum a the pervailing end.
The pile of possum parts have been pickled and preserved to prove the positively perverted penchance of a peckerhead to persecute a possum person.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
The pile of possum parts have been pickled and preserved to prove the positively perverted penchance of a peckerhead to persecute a possum person.
If perchance Peter Peckerhead purchased a peck of pickeled possum parts from a perverted possum pickeler/preserver, how many pickeled/preserved possum parts did Peter Peckerhead purchase??

This could go on a LONG time...so why don't we just stop now??:whistle:

Attachments

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Geez....... I sure hope wreckerman finds Elmo soon...........Or we are gonna run out of "P"sfat lady sings

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks