• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2012 SS Ga Rally Info thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

jw4x4

Hay i had the smallest thing there (jeep) and it took the goat and the dodge to get me out of a little puddle!:driver::jumpin:
Be sure to check the depth of the water BEFORE you dive in. I may have to bring my hip waders this year- and NOT just for the story telling around the big campfire.

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Tin,

That Vodka is now available here in the States. Ask for "Bison Grass Vodka" at your preferred emporium! No idea on the cost here, in Poland it's the equivalent of $10-12 for 750 ml.

zout

I found myself riding someones golf kart and howling at the moon after drinking that Bison stuff Mike had - gonna have more :jumpin:

SMOKEWAGON66

....im dropping a leave form this week. Im going to try to fly in to ATL on the 9th in the afternoon. Then wheels up on the 15th back to LAX.... I really, really wanna go now lol.

[thumbzup]

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
[FONT=&quot]Please try to limit the conversation in this thread to important rally related matters-last year's info thread was over 100 pages long. Imagine a new SS member finding the site and this thread a week before the rally and having to read 100+ pages in order to get up to speed.[/FONT]
Clinto I think this years thread may make it up to 200 pages :) The inmates have overtaken the Asylum.

WAIT.............. All this stuff is really important to be up to speed on the events of the day!
;)

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
....im dropping a leave form this week. Im going to try to fly in to ATL on the 9th in the afternoon. Then wheels up on the 15th back to LAX.... I really, really wanna go now lol.
[thumbzup]
Well...everyone has a yearning that some folks never fulfill and then they get old and die.:sad:

The GA Rally is one of them events that ya just gotta experience or life just ain't lived to it's fullest!:grd:

Attachments

poppop

All I can say is come to the Ga Rally if you want to have a good time with good people. I know I had some of those cherries, I know I had a pull from the jug, I know i rode in a golf cart with some old guy;). I will be there again this year to do it all over again and hope to improve on last years good times with good people. You don't have to own an MV to come, only an interest in them or be a Patiorat to this Country. You will be welcomed with open arms and treated as Family. And you will be priviliged to all the boiled peanuts and grits you want.:D He//, even some of those Yankees are developing a taste for boiled peanuts and if we put enought cheese in the grits they will eat them too.:D:D

tigger

Medic.
In Memorial
All I can say is come to the Ga Rally if you want to have a good time with good people. I know I had some of those cherries, I know I had a pull from the jug, I know i rode in a golf cart with some old guy;). I will be there again this year to do it all over again and hope to improve on last years good times with good people. You don't have to own an MV to come, only an interest in them or be a Patiorat to this Country. You will be welcomed with open arms and treated as Family. And you will be priviliged to all the boiled peanuts and grits you want.:D He//, even some of those Yankees are developing a taste for boiled peanuts and if we put enought cheese in the grits they will eat them too.:D:D
Poppop how is the wife doing. I remember she wasn't doing too well last year. Hope she is much better.

zout

These fellas were on their own and would not come anywhere us nutcases - remember One Flew Over the Coocs's nest ??

Them other fellas were a heap more off their rockers than this.

If you can fit into one of these two categories - we want ya there cause you will fit in perfectly.

Attachments

tigger

Medic.
In Memorial
Well it was fun and that is why i have the jeep. I dont want to destroy it but im not going to be afraid to get it muddy. For thous that dont know that is the same hole just diffrent angle!

Blythewoodjoe

I am thinking about reserving a RV spot this year to pull the "dodge" into each night (I need power for the CPAP). I must admit I have not read most of the thread but am I looking at the right spots? It looks like spot 65 is what is closest to the site and is the one the gang wants for the kitchen. The DP map is not as detailed as I would like. I plan to call the place this week, but I want to make sure I am looking at the right spots. Spots 77 and 78 are also close, other than the road between them and the rally site. Anybody know if I'm on the right spots.

Joe

RIDDLE1

I am thinking about reserving a RV spot this year to pull the "dodge" into each night (I need power for the CPAP). I must admit I have not read most of the thread but am I looking at the right spots? It looks like spot 65 is what is closest to the site and is the one the gang wants for the kitchen. The DP map is not as detailed as I would like. I plan to call the place this week, but I want to make sure I am looking at the right spots. Spots 77 and 78 are also close, other than the road between them and the rally site. Anybody know if I'm on the right spots.

Joe
I am 99% positive you are correct. I booked Kayes Keep cabin that is in that area and they told me it was near the road that entered the rally.

Status
Not open for further replies.