• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2012 SS Ga Rally Info thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

tigger

Medic.
In Memorial
Just got home from work and im going to start loading the truck as soon as i finish my food. will be leaving early in the morning, hope to be there befor lunch. Grandma has the chicken and dunmplings cooking and it will be comming with me. hope you are hungry dont think it will last too long with just ice. Its about a 6 hour drive for me. see ya all there.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Bring Grandma with you! 2cents

zout

Probably should go under for Rally sale items but its not true. DInger65 should be there Fri night late - Sat to where if any of you were looking to install that ac system or wanting to buy one or needed to get one going you started on - his will be there to look at. He may charge a Shot of Jack to peek - but at least you can see the tale is not all BS. Its not my truck its DIngers so take it up with him

michigandon

Where in the heck were all these driverless trucks at last year? :confused:

Try as I might, it looks as though Tuesday morning may be a wash for me. I'm still busy aua over these caster shims, and still need to finish packing and prepping.

Tuesday night is a maybe, sometime during the day on Wednesday is a definite though. :beer:

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I hope that all you guys leaving early have a safe trip...and YOU MAKE ME SICK!!!!! I have to wait until I finish work Tuesday night before I can head down that way.

zout

OK - with a login like someone from Michigan - and yoru from NC (transplanted maybe) you may be scared of us Southern Folk an tales and slowly trying to back out here at the last minute - BUT - I call on my meter:

TIme to just pack it up - chit will be there when you get back - if they love y athey will not leave ya to hang out and dry - then come and have the most outstanding - fricking eye popping - make ya wanna crap your pants fun at the Rally.

Give me your boss's number - you are gonna be sick whether you like it or not

I just think your scared of us and coming up with excuses

Attachments

3dAngus

Picked up 2 bushels of green peanuts today and packed them in the fridge for preserving until next Thursday when I'll start cooking em. Mike can probably eat a whole bushel himself so all the rest of ya's get the other bushel. ;)
I'll have to make several trips up and back with all my junk so not sure which night I'll spend there first. Probably just Friday with me making a couple trips up there Thursday with trucks and trailers.

CycleJay

Hi guys,

Can legally owned firearms be brought to the rally?, for:
Target practice
Protection aka self-defense
Hunting, etc...

Especially if owner has a CCW permit.

Just wondered...

3dAngus

They have a firing range there. It would be a shame to have a firing range, and no one be allowed to bring a gun or rifle. I'll be bringing several toys to shoot.

zout

Deb will have her Jeep there and she will have her sidearm and ammo - I bet a Beer she whoops ya all arse on the range with the 9mm luger.

She could probably help transport some folks over there to the old area and down to the range - BRING what ya wanna shoot at.

CycleJay

Hi guys,

Thanks for the information. I only have a 9mm, and a .308.
I know I am good with the 9mm.
But would like more practice with the .308, since it has been a very
long time since I last took it to the range.
And since then I have had it gone over by a gunsmith, then made an
improvement myself to it, so I would like to practice, so I can see how bad I am. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks