• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2013 Georgia Rally Buy/Sell/Trade/Giveaway Thread

3dAngus

OK, great. I thought it was you who had them.
Will you bring me a roll to the Rally. Just let me know what you need for it. I prefer a good clean roll, 2-5KMs.

taylordc15

We only have 5 dehimidifiers left. We also have 8 that would be great for parts for $10 each. Two of them have the cord cut so we couldn't even try to see if they worked and the other 6 produced very little water if any. May just need to be taking apart and cleaned.
I'll take two dehumidifiers as is thanks

zout

I'll take a title and registration first - then RF steer tire and a little more time to do the final fabbing of the rear deck. Gun Ring goes in this coming weekend.Photo2765.jpg

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
At this point I'm not totally sure if I will be there but the following items will:

Piston Rings for the 6.2L Diesel - standard size - $50 for a set of eight. If you need them now, $60 to your door.

RAK-15 MRE Hot Water Heater - $75 - Also known as crockpots. They are straight from GL. I didn't have time to clean or test them, however the 4 I have sold already worked fine.

pic1.jpgpic2.jpg

All proceeds are going to the "Get Warthog to the Rally" fund.

Last edited:

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
OK, great. I thought it was you who had them.
Will you bring me a roll to the Rally. Just let me know what you need for it. I prefer a good clean roll, 2-5KMs.
Dell,
I have a couple of the quarter mile rolls that are not full, but the bulk of my wire is on large spools - 33,600 feet (and 295 pounds) at a shot. I really don't have anythings to spool them onto smaller reels with. How much do you need in feet?

goldneagle

At this point I'm not totally sure if I will be there but the following items will:

Piston Rings for the 6.2L Diesel - standard size - $50 for a set of eight. If you need them now, $60 to your door.

RAK-15 MRE Hot Water Heater - $75 - Also known as crockpots. They are straight from GL. I didn't have time to clean or test them, however the 4 I have sold already worked fine.

View attachment 448093View attachment 448094

The hard part is finding the proper connectors for the MRE heater. I found out that the power cords that are used in tents for powering the outlets fit the MRE heater plug. There was a member selling the complete set of cords and outlet on the classifieds a while back.

sandcobra164

I looked a couple hours ago and I am afraid I had forgotten my spare went on TMNT's deuce.
If you would like to remove the low air buzzer from my truck, you can sell it for your time involved and you'd be doing me a favor and helping a customer. I can't stand it and I know to ensure I have at least 75 psi before I move out. Annnnghnnnnnggg!!! It works as intended.

air3aws

View attachment 448093View attachment 448094

Warthog I'll take one of those MRE hot water heaters.