• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2013 Georgia Rally Buy/Sell/Trade/Giveaway Thread

dangerfieldinc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looks like EMD needs an old style 25amp regulator for his M37. I suppose he would take a solid state one too. Anyone able to bring me a cap and rotor? No one has said anything and that means I'll have 10 sitting on my truck seat or I will have none.
is this something i can get at napa and bring to you i will be arriving around mid day on wed

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I also have these new old stock 12' glad hand hoses, with a glad hand on both sides.
I don't know what they are for unless they go to a tractor with trailer???
Probably $15-20 depending on quantity.
Scepter fuel cans in rough shape $25 OBO (no gaskets on the lids)
Tie down straps probably good for tieing down your scepter fuel can $4 each
assorted size plastic waterproof Hardigg boxes in back of pickup $20-50 depending
pintle hitch for MV $35
Special military google hardigg boxes perfect size for handgun $22
Fire extinguishers, all read in green, $13-20 depending on size
Anything else you see in these pictures make an offer

3d I can use 2 straps at least

poppop

Ferro, clarify your needs. I have a brand new internal cap on my M37 and a good rotor. If that is what you need I can bring it up Wednesday. All you need to do is replace.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
I also have these new old stock 12' glad hand hoses, with a glad hand on both sides.
I don't know what they are for unless they go to a tractor with trailer???
They are used to put air on a truck that you are flat towing to keep the brakes from locking up. You hook them on the rear glad hands of the towing vehicle and to the front ones on the towee. 12 bucks is a steal. I have a set but for that price I may get some extras.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
If we have any electrical gurus out there I need some help with my military tow lights. I bought them and didn't realize a few of the pins that go into the recepticle on the towing vehicle were buggered up. I cut the end off and was going to splice it to another plug but the wires are somewhat different on the donor plug. If someone has the time I'd appreciate it if you could check it out for me. I really need those lights to do recoveries with from Redstone. I'll give you some of the Boss Lady's cookies and let you pet Elmo if you can fix them.

If we have any electrical gurus out there I need some help with my military tow lights. I bought them and didn't realize a few of the pins that go into the recepticle on the towing vehicle were buggered up. I cut the end off and was going to splice it to another plug but the wires are somewhat different on the donor plug. If someone has the time I'd appreciate it if you could check it out for me. I really need those lights to do recoveries with from Redstone. I'll give you some of the Boss Lady's cookies and let you pet Elmo if you can fix them.
Got some pics?

Blythewoodjoe

I started loading the truck today. I took a couple pictures of one "pile" of merchandise. If you see anything you need, check with me on Thursday. I hope to arrive mid-afternoon. I will be driving my M813 with a 10 ton civilian trailer in tow. I don't plan to bring any of this home, so if it's still there Saturday afternoon, make an offer. Some of this stuff is crusty and qualifies as "better than not having one". I will continue to wander around the property and grab stuff. I have a good deuce fuel tank (pump doesn't work) loaded too. Several wooden explosives boxes and deuce tire chains. These chains have been to Aberdeen twice, and here a time or two. Tired of looking at them.

Joe

Attachments

Streamline

Steel Soldiers Supporter
We will be rolling in tomorrow morning around 9am! To drop Trailer in Vender area and Put up our Tent for all our stuff to go under! After we set up we have to leave and should be back to un-pack Wednesday around 12. I have a Dr. Appointment I have to make! If you have stuff to get from me look for the American Flag with a Super Sale Flag Below it! I hope to be against the fence or one row up from it near the right side!

My wife ( Spicy ) will also have her Pink CUCV there so should be easy to find me in the morning! Hope everyone makes it to the rally safe! And has a great Rally!

ivbeenrokd

I'll be loading up tomorrow and coming down Friday. I wont bring the big items unless someone speaks up with interest. I've got XM211 and M35a2 parts linked on page 85 of this thread. All parts OBO so make an offer! Here's a summary of most of the parts:

XM211:
hood
front shackle mounts
horn assembly
gauges
fuel pump
fuel tanks
spare tire carrier
etc, etc

M35a2:
Modified HEMTT wheels
46" Michelins
fuel tank with pump and mounts
dog bones
radiator
generator
starter
etc, etc

Thanks,
John

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I started loading the truck today. I took a couple pictures of one "pile" of merchandise. If you see anything you need, check with me on Thursday. I hope to arrive mid-afternoon. I will be driving my M813 with a 10 ton civilian trailer in tow. I don't plan to bring any of this home, so if it's still there Saturday afternoon, make an offer. Some of this stuff is crusty and qualifies as "better than not having one". I will continue to wander around the property and grab stuff. I have a good deuce fuel tank (pump doesn't work) loaded too. Several wooden explosives boxes and deuce tire chains. These chains have been to Aberdeen twice, and here a time or two. Tired of looking at them.

Joe
I'm interested in the west coast mirror assemblies.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks